Below, you can find the fourteen tracks from the Twenty Four Seven interview CD. Interview CD’s are distributed by the record company to radio stations or other media outlets, to promote a new release. Radio stations can use it in items about the new album. This interview features fourteen questions answered by Tina. The CD includes a list of questions. Read below to listen to the interview.
1. Was this new album always in the master plan?
2. What’s the album called?
3. What about the style of the record. Is it different?
4. You’ve been working with some new producers, notably the London team of Brian Rawlings and Mark Taylor, aka Metro…
5. Any singles on this album?
6. As well as dance stuff, surely there are ballads on the record…
7. Another new name to many listeners will be Johnny Douglas, who has produced five tracks on the “Twenty Four Seven” CD. How did you meet up with him?
8. A name that is somewhat more familiar is Terry Britten, writer of some of Tina’s great hit songs. You’re presumably happy to be back in harness with TB?
9. Any more stuff with Terry Britten?
10. …Segue to…
11. Can we hope to see any guests appearing on the album?
12. Has the Tina Turner audience changed over the years?
13. So we approach the Millenium. A new album and a new century: this must mean a new Tina Turner Tour…
14. So who’s in the band?