Last year´s party was so good that we again decided to continue celebrating Tina Turner and her music in Berlin, Germany. TINA 76: the Tina Turner birthday fan party weekend, is part of a 6-year long tradition of parties in honor of Tina Turner. Do you like Tina Turner’s music? Have you seen her in concert, or wish you had? Do you know the Proud Mary choreography by heart? Then this is the party for you! From Friday November 27 until Sunday November 29, Tina Turner fans from all over the world will get together in Berlin, Germany in honor of the Queen of Rock’s 76th birthday. The main event will take place on Saturday: dancing to Tina’s music until the early morning at a private club in the “Prenzlauer Berg” district. Check out the Facebook Event!
We´ve created a map on Google Maps which shows you all the relevant spots during our party weekend. You can find the timetable below. And if you´re curious what happened during the last 6 years: browse our article collection.
We will have a Berlin style party at a private place in the Prenzlauer Berg district at around 7 PM. This is a by-invitation-only event but definitely suitable for all newcomers. Highlight: Ferdi´s Tina Turner Quiz (for the super and the extra experts).
You have to be a member of our Facebook group and contact the organizers for that event.
- Sightseeing Tour: We will go on a traditional sightseeing bus tour between 2 PM and 4 PM.The one and only sightseeing bus in Berlin featuring Tina Turner music. This bus tour is now already fully booked.
- Birthday Dinner: Between 6 PM and 8 PM we will have a restaurant to ourselves and will have Tina´s greatest ballads as dinner music before we cross the street for the disco inferno. You can still join for dinner.
Check out the Facebook Event!
Address: Café Oberwasser, Zionskirchstraße 6, 10119 Berlin (nearest subway station “Bernauer Straße”)
- Disco: Ever been to a real Tina Turner party? On Saturday night from 8 PM onwards the windows will be steamy, the disco inferno will be burning and we will be rolling down the river. We will celebrate Tina’s birthday all night long at bar ‘Neue Berliner Initiative‘ (NBI) in the Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood. A typical Berliner basement bar and club, we don’t have to worry about waking up the neighbors. Shimmy on the dance floor to the ultimate Tina classics, remixes and rare live recordings. The atmosphere will be further enhanced with live performances on our concert stage. Want to show your best Tina moves? The floor is yours! – And you can definitely still join for the main event of the weekend!
Address: NBI, Zionskirchstraße 5, 10119 Berlin (nearest subway station “Bernauer Straße”)
- Show program with Coby from The Netherlands and Mark from the UK
- The one-and-only TT photo wall and one of Berlin´s top party photographers
- Midnight Special: TT 76 muffins and sparkling wine
- Definitely the best playlist in town
Check out the Facebook Event!
For those who only leave on Monday, we meet again in the afternoon for a “non-Tina-but-German-Christmasmarkt-afternoon”. Close to the new/old castle and surrounded by historic buildings we will visit the nostalgic “Weihnachtsmarkt am Opernpalais“. After that, we plan to be spontaneous and will surely find a place for some music videos and nerd conversations.
Party Trailer 2015
- Check out the party website
- Get connected on Facebook
- Organized by Marco, Anja (admin of “We want Tina Turner for Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award“), and Sjef (one of the admins of this blog).