With only 7 days to go before TINA arrives on HBO next Saturday, the Rock legend has taken over New York!
First on Time Square where an enormous TINA billboard has been put on display to promote the upcoming documentary.
Looking incredible, it is a thrilling promotion for the most anticipated documentary of 2021!
On its side, the gobsmacking trailer for TINA has already reached 3.1M views on Youtube after only a week online, putting it already amongst the most watched videos of HBOs Youtube channel.
Furthermore, a new miracle is happening on 34Th street where the cover of Tina’s new book ‘Happiness Becomes You’ is proudly covering the walls of a huge building.
Thanks to Amazon’s editor’s pick and the mantra ‘Amplifying Women’s Voices’, the book, already a New York Times best-seller, will catch the attention of even more readers looking to improve themselves! Hope you all got your copies of this unique, heartfelt book.
Plus, the online promo for TINA is going full blast with lots of articles published recently. Here, a small selection:
- On NBC News this morning with an interview of Dan Lindsay and TJ Martin the two directors of the documentary.
- A great 6 pages coverage from PopMatters on the making of the Private Dancer album videos and how the Queen of Rock went from MTV to N°1.
- The Morrison Hotel Gallery has shared three previously unreleased photos of Tina that will be part of an upcoming online exhibition, One Woman Show, opening March 25th.
- From Glamour, a really niece piece by Angelica Ross on TINA and Forgiveness, Personal Style, and How to Change Your Life.
- From Elle: Tina Turner became the woman I wanted to be.
There’s much more coverage available online from various sources, so if you just want more, head to Google News!
And last but not least, don’t forget that you can vote daily for TINA in the RockHall poll until April 30.